In the processing of personal data, wanderlustguys.com guarantees compliance with Organic Law 15/1999, of December 13, on the Protection of Personal Data and its regulations, Royal Decree 1720/2007 of 21 December, which approves its Regulations, as well as LSSICE 34/2002, of July 11, of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce. Therefore, it informs all users, that the data sent or supplied through this will be incorporated into an automated file duly registered in the Spanish Agency for Data Protection, in which the person responsible for said file is: wanderlustguys.com (Hereinafter Wanderlustguys).
Wanderlustguys reserves the right to modify this Data Protection Policy at any time, in order to adapt it to new legislation or changes in its activities, being in force that at any moment is published on our website.
QUALITY AND PURPOSE
By clicking on the “Submit” button (or equivalent) incorporated in our forms, the user declares that the information and data provided in them is accurate and truthful. In order for the information provided to be always up-to-date and free of errors, the User must communicate, as soon as possible, any changes to his personal data that may occur, as well as corrections of erroneous data in case he detects any . The User guarantees that the data provided are true, accurate, complete and up-to-date, being responsible for any damages, direct or indirect, that could be caused as a result of the breach of such obligation. Depending on the form and / or e-mail to which you access or send us, the information you provide us will be used for the purposes described below, for which you expressly and freely and unequivocally accept your treatment according to the following purposes:
- Those that are particularly indicated in each of the pages where the electronic registration form appears.
- In general, to attend your requests, inquiries, comments, orders or any type of request that is made by the user through any of the forms of contact that we make available to our users, followers or readers.
- To inform you about queries, requests, activities, products, news and / or services; Via e-mail, fax, Whatsapp, Skipe, provided telephone, social communities (Social Networks), and likewise to send you commercial communications through any other electronic or physical means. These communications will always be related to our themes, services, news or promotions, as well as those that you consider of your interest and that can offer collaborators, companies or partners with whom we maintain commercial promotion agreements. If so, we guarantee that these third parties will never have access to your personal data. In any case these communications made by Wanderlustguys, and always on products and services related to our sector.
- Elaborate market profiles for advertising or statistical purposes.
- The same information may be offered to you or remitted to you by becoming a follower of the profiles of Wanderlustguys in the social networks that link this Website, so that by following you either you expressly consent to the treatment of your personal data within the environment of these networks Social, in compliance with the present, as well as the particular conditions and privacy policies thereof. If you wish to stop receiving such information or that data is canceled, you can unsubscribe as a follower of our profiles in these networks. In addition, followers in social networks may exercise the rights conferred by the Law, although, since these platforms belong to third parties, the responses to the exercises of rights by the Wanderlustguys will be limited by the functionalities that allow the social network of That is, we recommend that before following our profiles in social networks review the conditions of use and privacy policies thereof.
- UNSUBSCRIPTION TO NEWSLETTER AND SHIPPING OF COMMERCIAL COMMUNICATIONS
In compliance with LSSI-CE 34/2002, of July 11, of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce, we inform you that you may at any time revoke the consent to the sending of commercial communications, or to cause Our subscription services, just sending an email indicating your request to: firstname.lastname@example.org indicating: UNSUBSCRIBE.
THIRD PARTY DATA
In the event that you provide us with personal data of third parties, in compliance with the provisions of Article 5.4. LOPD, declare that you have previously informed the said persons of the content of the data provided, the origin of the data, the existence and purpose of the file containing your data, the recipients of the information, the possibility of Exercise the rights of access, rectification, cancellation or opposition, as well as the identifying data of Wanderlustguys. In this sense, it is your sole responsibility to inform the third parties whose data you are going to give, and Wanderlustguys does not assume any responsibility for the breach of this provision by the user.
EXERCISE OF RIGHTS
The data subject may exercise their rights of access, rectification, cancellation and opposition by contacting Wanderlustguys: email@example.com. That application must contain the following information: name and surname, address for the purpose of notifications, photocopy of ID or Passport.
Wanderlustguys has taken all necessary technical and organizational measures to guarantee the security and integrity of the personal data it treats, as well as to prevent their loss, alteration and / or access by unauthorized third parties. Notwithstanding the foregoing, the user acknowledges and accepts that Internet security measures are not impregnable.